The compact PAR Can theater luminaire for flood lighting. Wired or wireless DMX control.
A small, powerful theater-quality instrument.
The TRIUMPH series is a PAR Can luminaire that is based on a very compact high-fidelity LED lighting fixture made for use as a wash-light, flood-light, or house light. It has a DMX control system and merges an innovative high-output lighting module along with efficient color-adjustment technology inside a traditional PAR Can form factor.
The TR30 is powerful enough to replace a 150W halogen PAR38 bulb. The TR40 is equivalent to a 230W halogen bulb. Using the high efficacy Luxium light engine, these lights are twice as bright as other color LED luminaires using the same amount of power.
With its rugged aluminum enclosure, small size, and light weight, the TRIUMPH is a great choice for lighting up events, performances, and architectural spaces — or wherever high-quality directional lighting with remote operation is needed.
- TR30: 1800 full-white lumens – 24W / 85~265VAC
- TR40: 2500 full-white lumens – 35W / 85~265VAC
- Bluetooth / DMX512 / Hybrid BLE/DMX
- 0.01% to 100% output with square law dimming
- 20°/30°/45°/60° beams with interchangeable lenses
- TR30 uses 12 – RGBLW High Bright separate LEDs for a wide color gamut
- TR40 uses 19 – RGBLW High Bright separate LEDs for extra brightness
- Twelve Calibrated white CCT’s – 2400K to 6500K
- 90+ CRI
- 4” diameter x 6.1” length
- Only 2.7 lbs.
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Rated >50,000 hrs. (L70)
Many configurations and versions of the TRIUMPH family are available. Contact us for more information about the product that’s right for you. Prices start at $369