The amazingly bright, color-adjustable, mini-PAR luminaire.
The ZIGI mini-PAR series uses a small aluminum housing and wireless control for places that need impressive lighting performance but where larger fixtures won’t fit. ZIGI uses the exclusive Luxium light engine for producing an extra wide gamut of colors, blended pastels and a range of precise white settings with no flicker and high efficacy. ZIGI is easy to install with an adapter for track lighting systems, or as a floodlight fixture with a yoke mount. Use the ZIGI ZG65 version for outdoor installations when a splash-proof design is needed for events and architectural locations. Use the ZIGI TX for track light locations – contact Luxium to special order the proper track light adapter.
ZG20 / ZG65 / TX
1500lm / 18W / 12VDC / 120VAC / RGBLW / 20° spot
Comes with embedded wireless operation using Luxiums’ ZMX technology for wireless DMX control using the TMX1 transmitter for long-range, multi-unit installations. ZIGI also has the ability to use a Bluetooth app on a phone for setting DMX address and colors
And more: Use the ZIGI ZG65 version for outdoor installations! Special order a ZIGI TX for track light installations.
- 1500 full white lumens – 1.5A at 12VDC
- Bluetooth / DMX512 / Hybrid BLE/DMX options
- Use the TRX1 control hub for wireless DMX control (sold separately)
- 0.01% to 100% output with square law dimming
- 20°/30°/45°/60° beams with interchangeable lenses
- Twelve calibrated white CCT’s – 2400K to 6500K, at 90+ CRI
- 4″ diameter x 2.65″ length
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Only 1.2 lbs.
- Rated >50,000 hrs. (L70)
- ZIGI ZG65: Outdoor version of ZIGI that is rated for wet weather with an IP65 rating
Many configurations and versions of the ZIGI family are available. Contact us for more information about the product that’s right for you. Prices start at $279.