Adjustable-Color Retrofit Light Engine Module for PAR64/56 Can Fixtures
The PRIMO line is a remarkably efficient LED module made for user installation into existing ceiling fixtures for house lighting or as a retrofit LED solution for traditional PAR64 or PAR56 cans.
Now anyone can turn an old PAR64 or PAR56 fixture into a modern full-color LED stage instrument. With enough performance to take the place of old 1,000 Watt bulbs while using less than 100 Watts of power the PR60 is made for easy on-site refurbishment of traditional fixtures.
This all-in-one LED module eliminates the need for gel filters and dimmer racks while offering direct DMX control. With the PR60 users get more colors than were possible with the conventional halogen bulb. It is also easy to emulate tunable white with a wide range of CCT’s from 2500K to 6500K.
The PR60 uses 40 high-bright RGBLW LEDs using Luxium’s unique 6-channel LED driver, flicker-free and with smooth dimming to 0.1%. These lights use a convenient DIP switch for setting a DMX address or selecting pre-defined operation modes. The PR60 comes standard with wired DMX512 control and can be upgraded with an optional wireless DMX receiver.
15,000 LUX @ 2m / 7000lm / 98W / RGBLW / 22° narrow spot
PR60 has spectacular saturated colors and uses 40 high-bright LEDs in a next generation modular array of Red-Green-Blue-Lime-White LED tiles, along with Luxiums high-frequency driver to make an exquisite blended beam for use in a ceiling can fixtures or PAR64 / PAR56 Stage Lights. This newest member of the Luxium family comes standard with wired DMX and a 22-degree beam which can be widened as desired with user configurable diffusion lenses. Includes Luxium’s exclusive high-resolution and high frequency dimming system for broadcast quality seamless video performance and flicker free operation down to 0.1%. Upgradable with wireless DMX for convenient remote operation.
- Offers more than 7,000 full-white lumens to outperform old 1000W bulbs.
- Uses just 98W maximum power consumption – with more than twice as efficient as other LED fixtures
- Achieves 15,000 lux at 2m with 22 degree uniform circular beam.
- DMX512 in and thru connectors
- 0.01% to 100% output with square law dimming
- 40 RGBLW high bright LEDs to produce full spectrum blends with 90+ CRI
- Twelve calibrated white CCT’s – 2400K to 6500K
- 90+ CRI, Rg of 107 and Rf of 91 for realistic color rendering
- 8″ (PAR64) and 7″ (PAR56) diameter. Depth is 6″
- Only 2.7 lbs.
- Aluminum frame with mounting ring for easy install in existing PAR Can fixtures.
- Rated >50,000 hrs. (L70)
The PR60 comes standard with wired DMX RJ45 connections and DIP switch addressing. Prices start at $399.
Product Information Sheets:
In The News: