Wired or wireless. Bluetooth or DMX. Luxium lights brings real flexibility to lighting control.
For multi-purpose versatility, Luxium lights can be configured with either DMX options for professional installations or smart Bluetooth control for quick set-up and easy operation or both. For maximum convenience, lights can be delivered with hybrid wireless control that includes both BLE and wireless DMX. The DMX options can be either wired or wireless, and Bluetooth uses the free Luxium Mobile App to set up and control the lights.
Wireless transmitter runs pre-programmed light shows or it becomes a wireless link for DMX512 control systems.
The ShowCast system uses the Luxium-developed, wireless DMX transmitter — called ZMX. The ZMX creates a wireless link with Luxium lights and passes command signals from a DMX512 control console. The ZMX can also be used as a stand-alone wireless controller for running light shows and sequences. For communication with any DMX controller, a 5-pin DMX cable is connected to ZMX via the XLR jack on the back of the transmitter. The ZMX radio can then stream DMX512 data to all Luxium wireless DMX lamps that have been paired with the transmitter.
A ZMX transmitter is required for wireless DMX communication with Luxium lights that are configured for wireless DMX control. The user interface consists of a menu screen and control knob for choosing settings. The user chooses DMX settings from the menu to configure groups of compatible lighting devices.
- Transmitter Range: 500 meters / 1500 feet (open air)
- Frequency Range: 1.4 GHz ~ 2.483 GHz (ISM band)
- Number of Channels: 16, user selectable
- DC power in: 5V at 200mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 88mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Weight: 0.150 Kg
- DMX connections: In and thru with 5-pin XLR connection
- Build in sequences: 6-Color, 2-Color, fixed colors
Luxium Mobile App
The Luxium Mobile App for iOS or Android phones provides smart and responsive Bluetooth control.
Makes it simple to pair with Luxium luminaires for set-up and operation of individual or groups of lights. Given the fast response to color and brightness adjustments, it’s easy change the mood with a full range of beautiful colors and sequences from compatible Luxium lights.
The Luxium Mobile App also provides convenient set-up tools for addressing lights configured with the both Bluetooth and wireless DMX functionality. Once a BLE+DMX hybrid wireless light has been configured using the Luxium Mobile App, it’s simple to switch control to standard DMX operation. The ZMX radio can then stream DMX512 data to all Luxium wireless DMX lamps that have been paired with the transmitter.
The app is available for free on the Apple App Store or on Google Play. Download the app onto a mobile device for convenient fingertip control of Luxium lights!
- Operation Modes: Full-range of colors, selectable white CCTs, sequences
- Light Groups: Combine up to 7 lights in a group for simultaneous control
- Range: Up to 50 feet line of sight (based on Bluetooth specifications)
- Selectable CCT’s: Twelve calibrated whites from 2400K to 6500K
- Color Control: Color wheel or 4-channel sliders (RGBW)
- Brightness Control: Full range dimming from 100% to 0
- Sequences: 12 pre-programmed color sequences
- Color settings: Store up to 6 custom colors for fast recall
- Save color setting: Save any color and brightness setting for power on
- DMX setup: Configure hybrid BLE+DMX Luxium lights for DMX operation