Complete lighting control.
Includes mobile device apps, a control hub and Luxium’s wireless DMX technology
A Luxium communication system made by bringing together many uniquely crafted technologies for a complete wireless lighting control solution. The ShowCast® system includes: mobile device apps, a control hub and Luxium’s wireless DMX technology called ZMX.
Wireless DMX transmission from a DMX console
TRX1 is the new multifunction control hub that brings together different control modes and a new level of ease-of-use to wireless control for DMX lights. The TRX1 provides three different operation modes that include:
- Wireless DMX transmission from a DMX control console
- Stand-alone control of lights with user programmable sequences
- iPad based operation of DMX lights using iOS apps from Luxium
A TRX1 is required for wireless DMX communication with Luxium lights that are configured for wireless DMX control. Using Luxium’s ZMX Technology the TRX1 creates a wireless DMX link with Luxium lights and transmits DMX512 command signals. The ZMX radio used in the TRX1 streams DMX512 data to all Luxium wireless DMX lamps that have been paired with the transmitter.
- Transmitter Range: 500 meters / 1500 feet (open air)
- Frequency Range: 1.4 GHz ~ 2.483 GHz (ISM band)
- Number of Channels: 16, user selectable
- DC power in: 5V at 200mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 88mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Weight: 0.150 Kg
- DMX connections: In and thru with 5-pin XLR connection
- Build in sequences: 6-Color, 2-Color, fixed colors
Product Information Sheets:
An app that turns an iPad into a wireless DMX control system
TRIXY, a new iOS-based lighting control app that turns an iPad into a wireless DMX control system when configured with the TRX1 control hub. With the Trixy app, a lighting designer can create and run complex sequences to any wired or wireless DMX fixture. Trixy is used in concert with the iOS LuxiumApp to set up a group of DMX lights and is intended for weddings and other events where user-created scenes and sequences are desired. With Trixy, you can leave the pro DMX console behind!
The Luxium Mobile App for iOS or Android phones provides smart and responsive Bluetooth control.
Makes it simple to pair with Luxium luminaires for set-up and operation of individual or groups of lights. Given the fast response to color and brightness adjustments, it’s easy change the mood with a full range of beautiful colors and sequences from compatible Luxium lights.
The Luxium Mobile App also provides convenient set-up tools for addressing lights configured with the both Bluetooth and wireless DMX functionality. Once a BLE+DMX hybrid wireless light has been configured using the Luxium Mobile App, it’s simple to switch control to standard DMX operation. The ZMX radio can then stream DMX512 data to all Luxium wireless DMX lamps that have been paired with the transmitter.
The app is available for free on the Apple App Store or on Google Play. Download the app onto a mobile device for convenient fingertip control of Luxium lights!
- Operation Modes: Full-range of colors, selectable white CCTs, sequences
- Light Groups: Combine up to 7 lights in a group for simultaneous control
- Range: Up to 50 feet line of sight (based on Bluetooth specifications)
- Selectable CCT’s: Twelve calibrated whites from 2400K to 6500K
- Color Control: Color wheel or 4-channel sliders (RGBW)
- Brightness Control: Full range dimming from 100% to 0
- Sequences: 12 pre-programmed color sequences
- Color settings: Store up to 6 custom colors for fast recall
- Save color setting: Save any color and brightness setting for power on
- DMX setup: Configure hybrid BLE+DMX Luxium lights for DMX operation
NOTE: when updating the LuxiumApp the old version should be deleted from your phone or tablet and then the device should be restarted before installation of the most recent version of the app from the app store.